WebCore is a group formed by University Relations, IT’s Web Services team and the Media Specialists (Communicators) from all the Okanagan Campus Faculties and Schools.
WebCore has several focuses:
- Standardize the overall look and feel of the content, page layouts and certain elements of site structure
- Share individual findings with the group (User testing, analytics reviews, persona development, etc.)
- Share the development of new website components and functionality
- Develop and outline web development processes
- Prioritize website builds
- Keep our campus website efforts fully inline with campus initiatives set by the OLT
WebCore websites currently have access to a different set of specific tools, page layouts and components than other websites hosted on the UBC CLF 7 Basic.
Learn more about WebCore’s Roles & Responsibilities
Explore WebCore’s Website Project List