- The user must have an active CWL account.
- The user must be an active UBC employee to access the UBC Okanagan Content Management System.
Add a new user to a website in OKCMS
- Request the user to create an account in OKCMS by logging in to cms.ok.ubc.ca/login
- Upon successful login, an account will be created for the user in the OKCMS.
- A site administrator can then add the new user to the respective website and assign the required role, such as an editor or administrator.
- Dashboard -> Users -> Add new
- Add Existing user -> find the user using their email address or CWL username -> Choose a role -> click the ‘Add Existing User’ button.
Note: If your website uses the UBCO CMS Central Directory (centraldirectory.cms.ok.ubc.ca) for Contact/Profile Pages then the new user should be added to the centraldirectory.cms.ok.ubc.ca website as a subscriber in addition to their respective unit website. See User management for UBCO CMS Faculty & Staff Directory for detailed information.